Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

How to Clean Your Devices

Recently, my husband and I took the family for a weekend getaway to San Diego to hit up Legoland. Halfway there – my daughter started throwing up.
By the time we got to the hotel, my son was down. We laid low at the Embassy Suites for a night, became the guests from hell (sorry!) and then made
a recovery fast enough to hit up the park right on schedule.

During the ride back home, my kids immediately asked to use my tablet and my smartphone. And it got me thinking…how germy are these devices? I had
neurotically cleaned everything in that hotel room with sanitizing wipes, trying to keep myself and my hubby healthy — except my phone. My tablet. The DSi’s
and iTouches.

There are other things that are quite the germ magnets too. Computer keyboards. The television control. Video game consoles. Things I didn’t think much
about until I read that 16% of cell phones have POOP on them. Wash your hands people!

Unfortunately, it’s not so simple to completely sanitize most devices. You can easily take a Clorox or Lysol wipe and wipe down the TV remote, video game
consoles, keyboards (not the screens please) and even the Balance Board for the Wii (think about it). For more delicate devices, your best bet is to use a
microfiber cloth and gently rub. It’s been said that the germs will be swept away as you wipe, and I certainly hope that is true. Anything harsher can
really damage your device. You don’t want to use rubbing alcohol or water.
Source from: http://www.chicalogic.com/
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul How to Clean Your Devices. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sexyforu.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-to-clean-your-devices.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Monday, March 2, 2015

Belum ada komentar untuk "How to Clean Your Devices"

Post a Comment